Thursday, July 16, 2009

New NTI Global Tunnel


Our new tunnel arrived today. It is our third tunnel. It is a 20 ft yellow standard tunnel with white binding. It is really pretty.

Our previous tunnel was an NTI Global Tuff Tunnel in blue. We had it 2.5 years. I keep the tunnel out all year and it held up really well. However, when the Longmont CO humane society decided to put together an agility yard for the shelter dogs I knew where my tunnel was going. I love the idea of shelter dogs getting to run through a tunnel to give them some fun and mental stimulation while in the shelter.

When I called NTI to initiate my new tunnel purchase I mentioned the Longmont Humane Society's need for a chute. They offered to send one out that same day as a donation! Kudo's to them for helping out a worthy organization. Below is their web site if you are interested in their agility products.

http://www.ntiglobal.com/dog-agility.cfm

I highly recommend them as a repeat customer and as someone who likes to support organizations that participate in charity.

Along with my purchase they sent out an issue of Dog Sport magazine. I'm really impressed with it and I think I'll put in for a subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment